Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Babies, Illness & Christmas Oh my!

Yes, I do know what baby #3 is going to be. However, I wont be posting it here until after Christmas as my family is not finding out till then. I am very excited and beginning to show. Maybe I should actually start doing some belly pictures now. I just switched doctors, which I have never done mid pregnancy and I meet him tomorrow morning at 10:15. He has come very highly recommened from friends so I hope it works out. I really don't want change doctors again. This new insurance is really a blessing and will help Steven and I save a lot of money.

Well, Disney was great, but that night I woke feeling awful! I was sick from Wed-Sat, I guess I got some kind of bug. Cadence then also got it and is fighting it still. Faith woke up this morning with a fever but went to bed feeling ok, so hopefully that bug will be gone by Christmas day. We aren't going anywhere tomorrow so hopefully both kids will have time to fully recooperate by the "big" day!

Many know that I have been gluten free for all of 2008 and have decided to make that a life style change as I feel so much better now and Celiac is such a risk in my family. I am beginning to get concerned that Faith may have it. I have noticed that she (TMI coming!) has very pale stools and one of the symptoms of that especially in a toddler is Celiac. I was really hoping that my kids wouldn't have to deal with it, but it looks like that just may be. I am not going to change her diet just yet, but get the blood work done first. Cadence should be going to the doctor again in the next few months, I will just add an appointment for Faith as well. I was never diagnosed as I would now have to go back on wheat, and it just isn't worth it for me.

Last Thursday was the Christmas program at Faith's school. I tried to get some good shots, but that was hard to do, so here is what I could get. She did not get nearly as involved as the other kids did, but at least she moved! That was more then I thought she would do! She tends to get quiet in big crowds (like her mommy).











1 comment:

Ida said...

awww she looks so pretty.

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 

designed at playfullive.com.